Responsible Tourism - Environmental and Social Policy
Goalse to achieve these goals by:
- Taking account of environmental issues in commercial decision-making.
- Using recycled or environmentally friendly paper for all brochures, leaflets and letterheads. Recycling paper and other office waste where possible and conserving energy use within our office.
- Using locally owned hotels and local modes of transport where feasible. Promoting the use and purchase of local products and facilities so that the immediate economy will benefit from our business.
- Interchange provides clients with detailed destination fact sheets and travel tips.
- Promoting understanding and respect of all local cultures, wildlife and environmental issues to our staff and our clients.
- Supporting organisations concerned for the environment and indigenous people such as Tourism Concern.
Interchange Travel’s Charity of the Year 2013/14 is Music4Children who work tirelessly to enrich and nurture children nationally and internationally. The charity offers some of the poorest children abroad the basics of food, water, shelter and education. It also provides children near to its London HQ access to free cultural activities and creative education.